Friday, September 11, 2009

Concept selling



Dad : I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son : I want to choose my own bride.
Dad : But the girl is Ambani's daughter.
Son : Well, in that case......yes.

Next, the dad approaches Mukesh Ambani

Dad : I have a husband for your daughter.
Ambani : But my daughter is too young to marry.
Dad : But this young man is a Vice- President of the World Bank.
Ambani : Ah, in that case.....yes.

Finally, the dad goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Dad: I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
President : But I already have more vice-presidents than I need.
Dad : But this young man is Ambani's son-in-law.
President : Ah, in that case.......yes.

Now, this is co ordinated selling!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home